Banter & Bond is a mentorship initiative that aims to engage individuals in meaningful and supportive discussions about body image issues.

Scroll through our list of passionate mentors, who all have diverse experiences and backgrounds, but who share the common goal of spreading the body positive vibe and who are committed to creating compassionate and supportive relationships with their mentees.

This is NOT a counseling service and your mentor is not here to judge, treat or diagnose; rather, your mentor is there to listen and provide support and empathy.

Sign up to be a mentee if...

  1. You are currently struggling with a body image issues and need someone to listen and not judge.
  2. You are interested in learning more about leading a body positive/more positive in general lifestyle.
  3. You just think one of the mentors sound so cool and want to get to know them! :)

If any of those apply to you, fill out this form:

Sign up to be a mentor if...

  1. You are passionate about spreading the message of body positivity to others.
  2. You are interested in giving guidance to people who are currently experiencing what you have gone through.
  3. You are an empathic listener.
  4. You like connecting with others :)

If any of those apply to you, fill out this form:

Name: Stephanie (Lown)

Short blurb: I am a former 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Advocate, and am passionate about all things health and well-being, psychology / personality and helping others (form effective, healthy habits).

I have personally suffered from depression, an eating disorder, anxiety - and other mental health issues (second hand) - and want to support, and help raise awareness on the struggles of mental health issues for both, the sufferers, and caregivers.

I am a living, breathing example that recovery IS POSSIBLE, and that you too can make it through the other side stronger and better than ever!

My approach to life is all about mindset (i.e. paradigms), being kind and spreading positive energy! Give me a shout if you ever want to chat, and I cannot wait to get to know you all!

Languages I speak: English, Mandarin, Cantonese

How to contact me:

Areas of interest: Anorexia recovery, body positivity, self-care, weightlifting for women.

I banter because...I struggled with an eating disorder in the past, and would like to give someone back the years that I lost.

Screenshot 2018-01-20 22.30.10.png

Languages I speak: English, Mandarin, Spanish

How to contact me:

Areas of interest: Self-love, body positivity, athletics.