Meet the mentors!

Meet the humans that are working to develop the Banter-Bassador curriculum! Feel free to contact us, chat with us and let us know what YOU want from the Banter-Bassador program!

STEPHANIE LOWN

Emailstartupsteph@gmail.com

Short blurb: I am a former 7 Habits of Highly Effective People Advocate, and am passionate about all things health and well-being, psychology / personality and helping others (form effective, healthy habits).

I have personally suffered from depression, an eating disorder, anxiety - and other mental health issues (second hand) - and want to support, and help raise awareness on the struggles of mental health issues for both, the sufferers, and caregivers.

I am a living, breathing example that recovery IS POSSIBLE, and that you too can make it through the other side stronger and better than ever!

My approach to life is all about mindset (i.e. paradigms), being kind and spreading positive energy! Give me a shout if you ever want to chat, and I cannot wait to get to know you all!

STEPH

Email: stephieeng1996@gmail.com

Languages I speak: English, 普通話,廣東話

Areas of interest: Anorexia recovery, body positivity, self-care, weightlifting for women.

I banter because...I struggled with an eating disorder in the past, and would like to give someone back the years that I lost.